Constellation 3-4-06 Ports

DJM

Hi all,

I have been reading these boards for months in preparation for our upcoming cruise! Finally just had to join!

Just wondered about the ports in this itinerary and what all of your thoughts are about best ones to snorkel?

Also, can't seem to find info on Margarita Island.

Thanks for your help!

Hi all,

I have been reading these boards for months in preparation for our upcoming cruise! Finally just had to join!

Just wondered about the ports in this itinerary and what all of your thoughts are about best ones to snorkel?

Also, can't seem to find info on Margarita Island.

Thanks for your help!

HI, Go down to ports of call, you should find some information there. If I were you I would sign on to the Cruise critic 4 mar thread and you will find many, many people there who did this cruise many times and are more than willing to share their adventures with you. They also have a cruise critic party all planned. It is free...:)

I hope you will forgive me for answering for Rick, but both of us are on the March 4, 2006 roll call. Yes, go to the roll call boards, click on to "Celebrity Connections", and look for our March 4, 2006 thread.:)

If you need any more assistance, let us know.

I hope you will forgive me for answering for Rick, but both of us are on the March 4, 2006 roll call. Yes, go to the roll call boards, click on to "Celebrity Connections", and look for our March 4, 2006 thread.:)

If you need any more assistance, let us know.

Tex is one of the knowledgable people on this thread. Be sure to ask him your questions. Even if he can't answer your questions, there are really good people on this thread to back him up...Ask away.. And again welcome..:)

Archived