Are long sleeves & pants recommended for 3/5/06 sailing?

lilmsonry

Hi everybody,

We are leaving in 3 weeks, and I am so thankful for you all for teaching me so much. I am so very excited but afraid I won't remember what I read!! Ports are KW, GC and Coz...7 night on Rhapsody. Do you think we will need long sleeves and/or pants during cruise. How cold are the shows, nights outside by the pool, etc.

P.S. Any other info you think I might have forgotten is appreciated. :) :)

Hello lilmsonry, past experiences on the Rhapsody in the winter months of texas has shown us to be prepared for cooler weather on embarkation day and debarkation day. My wife always brings a light sweater for the dining room and shows in the lounges. If you enjoy taking moonlight strolls on deck, sometimes a windbreaker or sweater helps. We will see you at the meet and mingle, just 3 more weeks!

Hi Thad!!

WOW, I know who to ask for Rhapsody advice, you are quite experienced there!! Just wondering if capris is good enough....I don't typically get cold, but would like to go on deck at nite to check it out, don't want to miss a thing!! Will pack light jacket in case. Glad you and wife are going on M&M, look forward to meeting you both. Are there only 2 of you in your party? Are you doing any excursions?

Thad.. noticed you are from Spring. I visited Spring a year or so ago for the loss of a cousin. I wanted to tell you that I had never been to Texas prior to that and I was touched by the charm of your town! In turn, it gave me a fantastic impression of Texas.

Be proud... Lucky You! :)

In Key West in January 02, the temperature dropped to either very low 50s or high 40s...we hadn't packed pants and were quite frozen! Everyone coming back to the ship it seemed was wearing a brand new "Key West" sweatshirts! Obviously March is not the same as January, but you never know.

Archived