White Sand Beaches...like Cancun

WANDA28

I Have Been To Cancun 5 Times In An All Inclusive Package. This Is The First Cruise.. The First Stop Is Cozumel. Are The Beaches White Sands As Cancun? From All Pictures I Have Seen, I Am Dissapointed! Is The Water As Blue?

The water is beautifully blue (azul). Gorgeous! The beaches are nice but they're not the powdered sugar sand that you'll see in some places. But, we find it great just the same. Most beach clubs keep the beaches clean and debris free as best they can. Storms can muck them up a bit but they people work very hard to provide a great beach experience.

I'be been on the sand over at Tulum and Akumal and I'd say the sand is comparable.

Thanks For Your Input. I Ve Always Been On The All Inclusive Vacations And This Will Be My First Cruise. I Am Trying To Read Around So I Will Know What To Expect. My Niece (16) Is Going With Me And She Barely Been Out Of Texas, So I Don T Want Her To See All My Previous Vacation Pictures And Get A Pre Conecept And Be Disapointed.

Archived