Orlando to Port Canaveral? travel options . . .

thegoose444

Hey all,

We're going on our first cruise on Royal Caribbean leaving from Port Canaveral, FL and we're flying into Orlando. Any ideas on what the best way to get between the two are? There seem to be a lot of shuttle/ground transportation options.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Never did that particular trip BUT when we were evacuated from our hotel in Miami after our Wilma-messed up cruise, it seemed that Mears had cornered the market! Actually we drove around Fla in July and went through the Canaveral area. Mears' busses were all over.

We took them from our hotel to MCO and they were right on time. Actually I think the trip to the port from MCO area is cheaper than from hotels to the airport.

I think if you google them you can find their website.

Thanks for both of those responses. I actually saw Mears when I was looking for transportation as well as the art's shuttle sight. I never thought of renting a car. We will probably be flying in the same day, so I would only need it for a couple of hours. I wonder if that would work.

Thanks again!

Archived