Just returned on Majesty

cruisinmyheartout

My husband and I just returned on our 2/4/06 sailing on the Majesty out of Charleston. We had a wonderful cruise!! Ship's cruise director Soozy, is wonderful and makes sure everybody is having a great time. The music and entertainment were exceptional on this ship as well as the service and food! We met several on board who made us feel very welcome, such as drink waiter Toya from Indonesia and wine stewardess, Amelia, also from Indonesia.

It was a wonderful way to celebrate our 27th anniversary. Only one bad thing, which was out of anyone's control except for the Lord's, the weather was quite nippy for the most of our trip, but it didn't stop us from having an excellent time. Hope all who are headed out on the Majesty have as great a time as we did. Bon Voyage!

Hello Cruisinmyheartout ;) !!!

Welcome back home !

May I ask you if you drove in to Charleston ??

If so, where did you park ? At the terminal ? How much did you pay ?

I read in another forum that it is very expensive !

Any other sugestions ???

Thanks, Christiane

My husband and I just returned on our 2/4/06 sailing on the Majesty out of Charleston. We had a wonderful cruise!! Ship's cruise director Soozy, is wonderful and makes sure everybody is having a great time. The music and entertainment were exceptional on this ship as well as the service and food! We met several on board who made us feel very welcome, such as drink waiter Toya from Indonesia and wine stewardess, Amelia, also from Indonesia.

It was a wonderful way to celebrate our 27th anniversary. Only one bad thing, which was out of anyone's control except for the Lord's, the weather was quite nippy for the most of our trip, but it didn't stop us from having an excellent time. Hope all who are headed out on the Majesty have as great a time as we did. Bon Voyage!

cruisinmyheartout, what type of entertainment did they have on your cruise and is it pretty much the same every cruise, I'm on the April 15th out of charleston, just rying to get an idea.:)

I have heard it is $115 to park you car there. Or for $142 you can stay at the radisson the night before have a full breakfast, and they will shuttle you to the pier.

Cruisin... if you could tell us about any "can't miss" activities or shows, it would appreciated.

Hey guys! We are on a budget for our first cruise. We are driving to Charleston, staying in Mt. Pleasant the night before at Red Roof Inn for $60. We are leaving our car there (no charge) and taking a taxi to the port. They are 5 minutes from port, taxi around $10. Hoping this works without any problem.

We are going on the 3/25 cruise..and we are 1st timers!! We are also staying at the Radisson as it is around the same price and you get to spend and extra day in Charleston and free breakfast..cant beat that deal! Would appreciate any extra information about this cruise..:D

Archived