Hyatt Regency Long Beach

GlenandVal

we stayed here Feb 5 for one night between the Vision and Monarch cruises

The bed was heavenly so comfortable DH took sheets off to see what kind of bed it was

most of the service was ok

we signed in at 9 30 after we left the vision, was way to early to register, so we left our luggage wiht the Bell man, we we went to do our laundry then left that suitcase with the rest and went to do some sight seeign at the Queen Mary,

we went back to the Hyatt to register and was asked for a voucher, thank goodness I had a paper from our TA stating RCCL was covering the cost of our room, that helped. then we went to get our luggage you wont believe the unreal conversation I had with the Bell man, was a different one form the morning.

I gave him our tickets for our luggage and he brought our some suitcases, a couple of them were not ours, I said that is not our luggage, he said yes they are, I said No they are not, he said Yes theya re you gave me the ticket, I was getting irate by the time, and said to DH maybe the guy earlier gave me the wrong ticket, then a light went off and I looked at the tag on the wrong suitcases and the last three numbers was 651 so I said again that is NOT our suitcases that number is 651 look my ticket says 551

the guy said he was sorry a few times, well as IF we do not know our own luggage,

I was not impressed

we did like our room as it was soo quiet, clean comfortable, had some great anmenities

Archived