Vista Class deck 10 cabins - how much movement?

AtlantaCruiser72

I’m considering switching to one of the category K inside rooms with window on Westerdam (10024) and am wondering how much movement to expect this far back on deck 10?  We’ll be sailing a westbound Transatlantic staring from Barcelona 11/5/22 and I know from experience transatlantic sailings can be rougher. Just wondering how these cabins “ride”

For what it's worth, we did the westbound TA on the Nieuw Amsterdam a few years ago and had a cabin on deck  11 which is analogous to your 10024, because of it's proximity to the Retreat Cabanas. We had very few motion problems and the roughest area was between Spain and the Azores. The stretch between the Azores and Ft. Lauderdale was like sailing on a lake for 4 days with temperatures in the mid 70's. I see that you will actually be sailing further to the south to Madeira which should make the chances of it being warmer and flatter, that much better. Enjoy your TA, we've done 4 and loved each one.