Honeymoon on Regent?

johng75370

We’ve offered and had graciously accepted a honeymoon cruise as a wedding gift to our son and his fiancé.  We just booked them on Splendor in December, 10 day MIA round trip.  Any commentary on what Regent does if “honeymoon” is marked in the reservation?  

On 2/27/2021 at 5:46 PM, johng75370 said:

We’ve offered and had graciously accepted a honeymoon cruise as a wedding gift to our son and his fiancé.  We just booked them on Splendor in December, 10 day MIA round trip.  Any commentary on what Regent does if “honeymoon” is marked in the reservation?  

I can't answer your question, but I just wanted to say that you're giving them a lovely wedding present!

2 hours ago, jimdee3636 said:

I just wanted to say that you're giving them a lovely wedding present!

We gave them a range of options (non cruises mainly), and this is what they chose - we exposed our kids at younger ages to cruising, and it goes to show how a new generation are wanting to celebrate major life events in this way.  Bodes well for where the industry is headed!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

We had our honeymoon on Mariner in 2014. One night, our butler arranged for us to have a lovely multi-course dinner in our suite. They decorated the room with streamers and balloons, as well as a congratulatory bottle of champagne and fun dessert.  Hard to make things extra special when nearly everything is included, but we had a lovely time! We also cruised over Christmas and were given a framed painting of the cruise ship with our sail dates - I'm not sure if that happens during other sailings, but it is a wonderful gift that we have hung on the wall next to our wedding photos and invitations.

• Like 1