Cashew wine

macman

Does anyone know where we should look for the famous wine? I think someone at one said they purchased it from a restaurant.... MacMan

We just returned from a cruise and saw cashew wine for sale in Belize City. You should be able to find it in the duty free shops there.

We were able to taste it at one of the duty free shops at the pier, I'm glad we did it wasn't our cup of tea and passed on it, I would rather spend my money on a good tequila or rum, or wait and come home and buy a good ice wine made from frozen grapes. I recommend unless you have already tried it, taste it before you buy. I thought we would like it since we love cashews.

I could only find the Cashew Wine in Belize. First on our excursion at "Cheers" and then at the shops before we boarded our tender. I looked for it other places and they did not carry it or didn't know what I was talking about.

If anyone knows how to get it here in the U.S. I'd love to know how. I could only bring one bottle back and I loved it too!

I've tried searching for it on the internet, but no one carries it.

As far as I know you can only buy Cashew wine in Belize.

We brought back a bottle the last year when we were in Belize. We bought it at a corner store.

I didn't care for it. Too sweet.

However, Belize's One Barrel Rum is great and I plan on bringing back a couple of bottles when we visit Belize on our cruise in a couple of weeks.

Mark H

Archived