Is this a dumb question?

Cholly

HI, I am very new to all of this so I hope this is not a dumb question.....I have seen people refer to an"outside balcony room". What is that? I have been on 1 cruise (Royal Caribbean) and have a Carnival Legend booked for 12/06. I have gotten LOTS of pleasure out of all the posts...Thank you!

Cholly

HI, I am very new to all of this so I hope this is not a dumb question.....I have seen people refer to an"outside balcony room". What is that? I have been on 1 cruise (Royal Caribbean) and have a Carnival Legend booked for 12/06. I have gotten LOTS of pleasure out of all the posts...Thank you!

Cholly

It's just a regular room, that has a small balcony where you can go out and sit. :) I hear they're very nice, but I have yet to book one. They seem to run a few hundred dollars more than an inside.

Cholly

It's simply a cabin with a balcony overlooking the ocean. They cost a bit more but are really nice to have. Once you go balcony you never go back

They are to have cabins that view the atreium.
Huh? I don't understand that sentence.
I think it is referring to the Promenade view (or whatever they are specifically called) cabins that RC has on some of their ships.

But they don't have balconies, so we're back to wondering how you'd have a balcony that isn't outside. :confused: :D

It's simply a cabin with a balcony overlooking the ocean. They cost a bit more but are really nice to have. Once you go balcony you never go back

Not true, I choose more cruises with oceanview over less cruises with balcony! But it is good advice to not get one unless you can afford one every time, because you'll always want one after that first time.

Archived