Paradise Questions

Cinderose

We have a large group going the first of Sept for a 30 year high school class reunion. Questions:

1. Has anyone ever used the conference room on the Paradise?

2. Any photos of it?

3. We are requesting to have the same dinner (early) together on the large (10 per table) tables. Can we go in and decorate the tables.

4. Will carnival give me info on which rooms everyone is in so we can put door signs up?

5. How do we set up a group tour (our group only) to La Bufadora?

6. I want to send fruit baskets to each of the rooms (60+ rooms so far)- Can they have personal messages added to them?

Thanks for any help, Im pulling my hair out trying to make it all perfect.

Cinder

We have a large group going the first of Sept for a 30 year high school class reunion. Questions:

1. Has anyone ever used the conference room on the Paradise?

2. Any photos of it?

3. We are requesting to have the same dinner (early) together on the large (10 per table) tables. Can we go in and decorate the tables.

4. Will carnival give me info on which rooms everyone is in so we can put door signs up?

5. How do we set up a group tour (our group only) to La Bufadora?

6. I want to send fruit baskets to each of the rooms (60+ rooms so far)- Can they have personal messages added to them?

Thanks for any help, Im pulling my hair out trying to make it all perfect.

Cinder

I can only offer advice on number 6. When you have something delivered to a cabin there is a very small space for a message. It's all done electronically so long stories or antecdotes probably wont fit.

I would imagine you'd have to call the Carnival 800 number and ask to speak to someone in Guest Services. They could answer your questions better, because - I have never seen any tables decorated in the dining room, and don't know about conference rooms, except that they DO have them. You may have to reserve them prior to the cruise.

Even though you've requested it, I think you'd have to see the Maitre d' shortly after boarding to have all 6 10-top tables located together. If all your bookings are 'linked', you'll at least have the same dining assignment, but I'd really check to see about the location of the tables.

Since you seem to be the 'group leader', you should have the cabin numbers. If, however, you booked guarantee cabins, I doubt they will give you the cabin numbers, as they aren't assigned until shortly before the cruise, and they could be all over the ship.

You can order the fruit baskets to be sent to the cabins by giving the Gifts & Services Dept. a call, and giving them the booking numbers. They will ask what you want on the cards, but it will have to be a brief message. (Since there is fresh fruit available all over the ship and from room service.....you might want to have something else sent to the cabin?) Just a suggestion.:)

Sounds as if y'all will have a fun 30th reunion. I'm sure you'll enjoy the Paradise. I was on her in November. Lovely ship.

Archived