Valor Western Itinerary Capers - RECENT

*CruiseFan*

Hello all :)

I have been asked by some friends in my group to see if I can get a copy of the Carnival Capers for the Valor, Western Itinerary, WITH the change from Cozumel to Costa Maya.

Does anyone have these already uploaded or that you can scan and upload? If not I'll take the via e-mail and upload them for you :)

Alrighty. I'll make a list, that's probably the easiest way to answer.

1. What night is formal night? I'm assuming Monday and Thursday, is that correct?

2. What impact did the change to Costa Maya have? How long were you in port there?

3. What night is the deck party?

4. What night is the chocolate buffet thingy that you look at and gain weight?

5. Is the piano show adults only after midnight? Not sure if it would say that on the capers or not, however it was adults only on the Victory...

Thanks!

Alrighty. I'll make a list, that's probably the easiest way to answer.

1. What night is formal night? I'm assuming Monday and Thursday, is that correct?

There were 2 formal nights Monday night was the "Captains night" and then Friday was the 2nd formal night.

2. What impact did the change to Costa Maya have? How long were you in port there?

To me there was no impact except that we had to be back on the boat by 4:30. We found a tour for $25pp to Tequilla beach and that price included taxi to and from and all the food and drink you wanted. We arrived there at 8:00 a.m.

3. What night is the deck party?

That was Thursday night

4. What night is the chocolate buffet thingy that you look at and gain weight?

Okay this maybe somewhat of a disappointment to you but the chocolate buffet is not at night it is Saturday during the day at Rosies from 12:00 to 2:30 p.m.

5. Is the piano show adults only after midnight? Not sure if it would say that on the capers or not, however it was adults only on the Victory...

Looked on all the Capers and couldn't find if it said adults only but the norm on the ship was all kids were to be out of the bars by 11:00 to 11:30 p.m. So I will go out on a limb and say yes it is adults only after midnight.

Thanks!

Hope this helps and if you have more feel free to ask I will be more than happy to share. We had a great time and loved everypart of the cruise. Would go again in a minute. Might not go to one of the ports we stopped at again but loved the ship itself. Hope you have the same.

Archived