List of ships (not just RCI) that sail from San Diego, CA

Does anyone have a link or a list of ships that sail from San Diego-LA itself is limited to Monarch and Vision, and I am looking to book a Christmas cruise for Dec 22/23 (7 days) out of LA or SD. I can't find anything that exciting in LA, so am looking to SD-there is nothing on RCI out of SD in Dec?? So am looking for other cruise lines (shhh, don't tell RCI).

If you know of anything out of SD, or a list somewhere of who sails from there, please I would love to hear from you.

I too am looking at a cruise over the holidays- I have thought of leaving from LA or San Diego- what do you like about the crusies going from there? Is it hard to get to the port from the LA airport? I find San Diego more interesting since I'd like to explore there. Here ar a few cruises I saw from LA or San Diego:

12-24 to 1-1 Norwegian Star $ 1299

LA, 2 days at sea, Acapulco (12 hours), Ixtapa, Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas, at sea, LA

12-23 to 12-30 Oosterdam $1099

San Diego, 2 days at sea, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cabo San Lucas, at sea, San Diego

12-24-12-31 Vision of the Seas $759 $849 Outside

LA, at sea, Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, 2 days at sea

Hope you don't mind I added in the ports and the prices I saw on www.*****.com Hope this helped you. Gabrielle:rolleyes:

I have sailed from both. LA is acceptable but San Diego is by far the easiest port I have ever sailed out of. I stayed one night pre-cruise at the Holiday Inn on the Bay and was able to look from my room directly into the ship's bridge. You can walk across the street to the ship....

Also, the airport is very close and the hotel will pick you up as well as give you a lift across the street so you do not have to lug your luggage....

Have a great trip.

Archived