Formal nights on SA and Mediterranean cruises?

cruiser77

Hello!

Can anybody tell me when are the formal nights on cruise from Valparaiso to Florida and 12 night Mediterranean cruise on Millennium from Barcelona to Venice?:confused:

We need to figure out which shore excursions to take and wether to book first dining or the second, so all help would be greatly appreciated!:)

Cruiser77

I spoke with Celebrity last week about the same issue. We are booked on the Mille, Venice to Barcelona on 5-26. They told me that the 2nd night out and the 2nd to the last night are the formal nights on all 12 night Med cruises. The 3rd night is at the discretion of the ship.

I spoke with Celebrity last week about the same issue. We are booked on the Mille, Venice to Barcelona on 5-26. They told me that the 2nd night out and the 2nd to the last night are the formal nights on all 12 night Med cruises. The 3rd night is at the discretion of the ship.

That's been my experience on ALL the Celebrity cruises I've taken, regardless of length. Formal night is the 2nd night and 2nd to last night on ship, always. Maybe I've just been lucky. :D

Cheers,

Hello!

Can anybody tell me when are the formal nights on cruise from Valparaiso to Florida and 12 night Mediterranean cruise on Millennium from Barcelona to Venice?:confused:

On last year's Barcelona to Venice cruise, the schedule was as follows (but note that the change of itinerary this year will likely change the "attire schedule") -

Barcelona -Casual

Villefranche - Casual

Livorno - Formal

Civitavecchia - Casual

Naples - Informal

Sea day - Formal

Mykonos - Casual

Santorini - Casual

Piraeus - Informal

Sea Day - Formal

Dubrovnik - Informal

Venice - Casual

That's been my experience on ALL the Celebrity cruises I've taken, regardless of length. Formal night is the 2nd night and 2nd to last night on ship, always. Maybe I've just been lucky. :D

Cheers,

On our recent 14 day Buenos Aires to Valparaiso cruise, the 3rd and 3rd to last night were formal, and one more in the middle.

Archived