• 2 weeks later...

Hi Boccenana! Thanks for sharing your interest in Silver Moon's Connoisseur's Corner. The new outdoor area really is a beautiful space in which to relax with a drink (and a cigar, if that's your preference!). I see the video of Silver Moon's ship tour has already been shared - this is the best introduction to the space that we currently have. We look forward to sharing more images from on board very soon and I hope you get to experience it first-hand soon.Β 

Barbara

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2021 at 2:46 PM, Barbara Muckermann said:

Hi Boccenana! Thanks for sharing your interest in Silver Moon's Connoisseur's Corner. The new outdoor area really is a beautiful space in which to relax with a drink (and a cigar, if that's your preference!). I see the video of Silver Moon's ship tour has already been shared - this is the best introduction to the space that we currently have. We look forward to sharing more images from on board very soon and I hope you get to experience it first-hand soon.Β 

Barbara

Barbara, Connoisseurs Corner looks beautiful.....my husband who enjoys a fine cigar will be so happy. Β He enjoyed the one on the Muse last December, but this new outdoor area is a step up. We were booked on the Dawn’s original inaugural Rome to Venice with a few other couples so we are still mourning that cancellation. Β Hopefully, we will catch up with her sometime in 2022. Β 

We also enjoyed theΒ Connoisseur'sΒ Corner on the Muse on an Australian cruise.

The Connoisseur's Corner is a priority for our cruising. We have met life long friends there. We call it the Naughty Corner or the Sin Bin.🀭

• Like 1

On 6/2/2021 at 1:22 AM, cece50 said:

Barbara, Connoisseurs Corner looks beautiful.....my husband who enjoys a fine cigar will be so happy. Β He enjoyed the one on the Muse last December, but this new outdoor area is a step up. We were booked on the Dawn’s original inaugural Rome to Venice with a few other couples so we are still mourning that cancellation. Β Hopefully, we will catch up with her sometime in 2022. Β 

Dear cece50,
Thank you very much for your kind words. I can't help but agree! The new outdoor area truly enhances the experience and brings a new dimension to our beloved Connoisseur's Corner. We hope to see you very soon on Silver Dawn. She's on her way!

• Like 1