Dinner Seating With Friends??

smokiebk

Friends of ours finally came on board (sorry) and are booking their cruise with us. How do we go about ensuring they are sitting with us at dinner? Do we have to contact our TA, along with them telling their TA? Or do we just have to wait until we get on the ship and talk to the Maitre d'?? Thx.

Friends of ours finally came on board (sorry) and are booking their cruise with us. How do we go about ensuring they are sitting with us at dinner? Do we have to contact our TA, along with them telling their TA? Or do we just have to wait until we get on the ship and talk to the Maitre d'?? Thx.

I would start by each of you communicating with your own TAs. You should both have your booking #s. Also, you could check with Carnival. Just call the main number and talk to a PVP. Hopefully this can be taken care of before you sail.

(We're going to go through the same thing with by DB and SIL next week. Think they're booking directly with our PVP at Carnival though. That may make it easier. We'll see)

One of you needs to call your TA with the other couple's booking number ASAP so they can be linked. If you wait, you MIGHT be able to get seated together, but if you do it now, it should be a done deal before you even arrive at the port for embarkation.

When calling Carnival Directly, when you talk about Cross booking numbers together, they will also need authorization from the other booker, they will call them or the other booker can do a 2 way with you to get it done.

When we did this on our Oct. Cruise on the Pride so that they can sit with us during dinner, They also got the same upgrades I did and we had side by side cabins, Upgrades were from 1a,4a inside to 6a obstructed views

I'm in the same boat as you (pardon the pun). I've been meaning to find out the answer but keep putting it off. Thanks for posting this; now I have the answer to my question:) Thanks also to all who answered smokiebk.

Archived