Just Booked... Questions PLEASE ????

JuniorCruiser

First off " Happy Valentine's Day Everyone " :D

This will be our 2nd cruise on the Legend. We will be sailing in May and booked 4232 an aft balcony. Does anyone here have any pics of this particular cabin? How much more room will we have on the balcony compared to a standard balcony? Our last cruise we had a balcony cabin on the same deck but we were mid ship. Will there be a soot problem? And what about privacy? Will we have any at all? Will the flag be in our way? I noticed this morning on a couple of pics that the flag might be a problem when we dock. Sorry for all the questions but i just want to know if we made a good choice.

Thanks in advance for any replies :)

~~Debbie~~

An aft balcony is about 1.5 ft deeper in usable space, since the railing cants inward. We did have a minor soot problem - nothing that wiping down the seats and shaking out anything you've left to dry, won't cure. I'm not sure about the Legend but on the Triumph the decks are stepped back the higher you go, so the upper decks can look down on the balconies below, but they can only see you at the railing, you do still have an overhang. At the aft of the ship you do get some vibration when coming into port. You also have very little breeze, so if you are facing the sun - remember to keep your curtains closed or the cabin will be unbearably hot.

Archived