High pricing and itineraries

cusematt4

Hi,

i an looking to cruise in December and am very surprised at the lack of shorter cruises on large ships.  Around the holidays, there’s only one breakaway class ship in the United States that is doing a cruise less than 7 nights.  Post pandemic I assumed more people may want shorter cruises and am very surprised no other newer ships are doing 4 or 5 night sailings and only 7 or 8 night.

Does anyone know if itineraries will be cancelled and reconfigured as ships come back info service?

I am also very surprised that prices are among the highest they’ve ever been.  I know a lot of people hesitant to sail and are turned away from even considering it given how high prices are.  For and industry trying to win customers back, does anyone know if there may be more sales and price updates?

Also on another note, how is harvest cay and how does it compare to great stirrup cay?

Thank you very much.

Does anyone know the date that FCC expires for cruises cancelled by NCL?  That will be the date the prices return to this world, for the past couple of years NCL pricing have been next level bonkers until final payment date when the pricing would start resembling the other lines.

Right now nearly everyone looking to book a cruise is using an FCC so they are forced into sailing NCL and can't be swayed to other cruise lines by better pricing. The other cruise lines are doing it but not nearly to the extent that NCL is.

They haven't changed ships around yet for December, those are all iteneraries that were being sold before the pandemic. NCL and Royal don't really do shorter cruises on their biggest ships, they mostly run Sat-Sat or Sun-Sun.

Harvest Caye is awesome.  It’s different from GSC because there are other vendors other than just NCL.   The beach is beautiful and the pool is massive.  It’s a fun day.  Also you’re NCL drink package doesn’t apply like it does on GSC.