Barcelo Maya Riviera - LIVE - June 20-28

Saint Greg

What the heck? The door is locked but the I see a lady walking around. And she doesn’t work in there…not unless “grandma and dog mom” shirts are a part of the uniform. 

I walk around to the other side and that door works and about 30 people are in there most already sitting down. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Moses came back around I ordered two mochas. He asked if I wanted them for here or to go. I said here. He’s a lot better than the waiter I had the other day who acted like there were no self serve coffee machines or to go cups. 

• Like 1

The buffet service really slowed down after those coffees. I know I was ready to order that Bloody Mary and it was a good half hour that passed by before Moses came back over. And I should’ve ordered two because another half hour and no server. So I left. But now I don’t think there are any bars open for another hour or two unless I want to go sit in another resort buffet.

Maybe I’ll just get ready and head to playa del

carmen for the day. But I don’t have a dinner reservation for tonight because when I changed French I couldn’t get Japanese tonight so that’s tomorrow night. I’ll have to stop by guest services.

There are lights in the closets and they’re motion activated so if you don’t close the doors they’re clicking on and off as you walk around the room.

8F6863A8-4838-4FF7-B55D-0299979E6932.jpeg

13CB137D-844F-431A-AE7D-1FC83E9F8EB5.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

I was going to check into the palace restaurants. they have seafood, French and steak. The steakhouse is booked For a

week. As for tonight the others only have openings at 9:30 and 10. Same for the French restaurant here. I signed up for the taco bar At 8pm. Not a fan of having to schedule out a weeks worth of dinners when you get here.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 6