Barcelo Maya Riviera - LIVE - June 20-28

Saint Greg

I’m down to 20 pesos. I may not be able to use dollars in coba. Front desk girl says you get a better exchange rate at the atm. I need so few the few would probably make it a bad deal for me. But she really seemed to want me to use the atm. It’s in the convention center she says.

I had a dispense error. Back to the lobby. A different front desk agent. I gave him $15 for $258 pesos which I think is enoug. Plus I have 20. Plus I know the collectivo driver would take dollars on the return trip if I absolutely needed it. But I think I’m going to be good.

This front desk age t could t understand me. He asks room number 5815. That’s room 5851.  No 5815. That’s rooom 5852. No 5-8-1-5. 5815. 

• Like 3

Alright I’ve been sitting here 20 minutes. I hope he isn’t waiting for this thing to fill up. Hopefully he just leaves at 9:30 otherwise I’m going to have to see what’s up. 

In other news I didn’t fully charge my phone and my portable charger seems to be not working anymore so I’ve got to make 82% last me.

Edited by Saint Greg