Norwegian pre- and during- cruise Covid protocols.

SD Beach Bum

My Princess TA cruise was just cancelled, so I've booked two Norwegian cruises to replace it.

Princess has laid out detailed policies for different Covid-related scenarios. IMHO these are very fair to passengers. They're even offering to pay necessary post-cruise quarantine expenses.  

I have searched the Norwegian site for something similar, but can't find it.

Does anybody know?

Thank you.

From the Princess website:

"If you or your immediate travel party in the same stateroom tests positive for COVID-19 within the 30 days prior to and including embarkation day or is denied boarding for a COVID-19 related reason, you will receive a Future Cruise Credit (FCC) for 100% of the cancellation fee amount of non-refundable unused services, and a refund to the original form of payment for all taxes, fees, port expenses and pre-paid onboard experiences and shore excursions purchased through Princess.

If you or your immediate travel party tests positive while on board, you will receive an FCC worth 100% of the per-day cruise fare for missed days and a refundable credit to your onboard account for missed pre-paid onboard experiences and shore excursions purchased through the cruise line, and for the refundable portion of taxes, fees and port expenses for ports visited after disembarkation.

If you test positive for COVID-19 during your cruise, you will be reimbursed for expenses for COVID-related medical care, including those incurred during any medically required post-disembarkation quarantine period. This includes air change fees if onward travel plans need to change."