Pacific sky 25th feb

Aussieguy23

I'm at the airport and posting again before Singapore! No, we fly straight through 5:35pm to 10pm arrival tonight and stay at a hotel there. THen we'll drop off the luggage early and sightsee with a girl from virtualtourist.com before boarding tomorrow! YIPPEE!!!

I'm at the airport and posting again before Singapore! No, we fly straight through 5:35pm to 10pm arrival tonight and stay at a hotel there. THen we'll drop off the luggage early and sightsee with a girl from virtualtourist.com before boarding tomorrow! YIPPEE!!!

:p You are sneaky aren't you. Was beginning to worry that you'd miss your plane if you were going International:rolleyes: I'm surprised you're still online. Have a wonderful time.:D

Kerri

Made it fine and saw those free kiosks, but they were full. :) Our hotel was in the 'edge of the red light district,' but in no way scary - there are a bunch of karaoke pubs around us! Now on the computer here at the hotel - $1 for 20 mins. Headed to the cruise centre to drop our luggage then sight see a bit!! More later! :D

Good morning Sarah & Mark. Just watching the Sky come into the Harbour, what a beautiful sunrise on the smooth water. Looks magical. The weather station says it's very humid at the mo 94%. whew!!

Have a wonderful time sightseeing. Can't wait to hear if you've got an upgrade.

Kerri

Archived