cabin assignment

Scorpiorose

Another silly question....how do you find what cabin you're assigned to? I've looked on the carnival website and I must be missing it. What link do you go to? We booked an inside cabin and are already paid in full so I suppose an upgrade wont happen for us unless we pay for it. Any advise? Went through a website TA, they aren't much help. Thanks much! Sailing 4/2 on Miracle!:)

go to their website, then sign in and go to my reservation, then click on complete online boarding pass. then go to order gifts, click on a gift like you where going to order it and at bottom of screen there should be a box with your cabin number in it. This is the only way i know how to find it.

On the Carnival website, pull up your reservation and click on the 'Modify Booking' link. It will show your cabin number under the Statesroom Details section.

This method is only avaliable if you booked directly with Carnival. If you used a TA, this link will not appear on the website. But in that case, you could ask the TA to find out for you. Assignments are often made around 50 to 60 days out, but this varies a lot.

Archived