Have anyone ever received a bigger upgrade?

LOL- I hope not either. One of my husband's good friends has a father who's an officer for LPD- Mr. Thompson. I can't think of his 1st name, but I know they live closer to Hallsville.

I was asking about Greg because I remember him referring to a "Terry" that worked at GSMC. Greg is a nurse that works in the OR at GSMC and now at LRMC, too.

Hope you guys have fun on the Elation and good luck with the upgrades icon_biggrin.gif

Last spring break we booked our second cruise, but this time with 3 kids. We knew we would have to be careful with the money so we booked an inside cabin. I saw prices dropping and called our TA. We were upgraded to a balcony and received a $450 ship credit. The kids thought it was Christmas. I'll keep my fingers crossed for our cruise next March on the Conquest.

This is kind of a strange upgrade.We had booked the 4 day Fantasy, 4a gar. We got a call about a month before the cruise saying our cruise had been overbooked.They wondered if we would mind sailing the Pride-7 day Southern Car. I asked how much more that would be and they said"our mistake,our nickle". They even gave us a shipboard credit to offset the airline ticket change cost($30.00 a piece) .We ended up on the empress deck in an outside cabin. Now that is an upgrade.The entire cruise cost $735.00 for the 3 of us. Thats my best deal. Mariann

Sensation 10/11/04

Mariann's B-Day Cruise!!

Pride 10/02

Sensation 11/01

Ecstasy 4/01

Tropical 8/00

Big Red Boat 8/99

Mariann, that is probably the best "upgrade" yet! A 4-day to a 7-day cruise for 3, plus a cabin upgrade, all for for $735. I could handle that type of "mistake" by Carnival.

jnnifer01: "Mr. Thompson" would be John. He is a good friend and know his sons, Michael & Adam. Told him about your post and he knew exactly who you were from your occupations.

Elation 7/04

Conquest 7/03

Are we there yet?

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;7;25;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

My travel buddy and I received an upgrade on our second cruise. It wasn't as great as yours, but it was from a lowly inside to the top veranda ( not a suite). Well just as you said that they got some of your loyalty... they have ours. I've sailed other lines, but I come back and I find it harder now to take the lowly inside... Nancy

99 Norwegian Sea 00Triumph

01 Victory 01 Spirit

02 Inspiration 02 Conquest

03Dawn Princess 04Celebration

This is my husband's and my anniversary and honeymoon we never had. We are 8A guarantee--found out throught the "method" that we are upgraded to 8B--since it is my husband's first cruise I hope the upgrade fairy is that kind--what a great honeymoon it would be in a suite!!!!!

What is "THE METHOD"?

11/13 Glory

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;11;13;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived