Family harbor lounge open?

JEANMR1

Hi

For any of you lucky people currently on the Horizon or Vista - can you confirm that the family harbor lounge is open? I have no reason to think it’s not but I just want to make sure. We will be on the horizon on the 24th and the kids love that place. Also, hopefully they can make a few friends their since the kids club is not open.

Thanks

We are booked on the Vista 7/17-24, so if you don't hear from someone currently on one of the ships, we can let you know.  We are in a Harbor Family Suite.  Very much looking forward to this.  We are typically Princess Cruise line cruisers, but they keep cancelling everything, and the Vista was sailing, so we jumped on the opportunity.  We have a 14 yr old and a 12 yr old.   What are the offerings in the lounge?

Todd

There is a small breakfast buffet. Snacks later on. An ice cream machine. A few video games and board games. Also if I remember correctly the movies are all free in the there - not like in the rooms where you have to pay for the premium movies. When we first did those cabins my kids were 7 and they 10 so it was fantastic to give them the freedom to go back and forth and hang out in there without us. Now they are 11 and 14 so it isn’t quite as important but still nice. Also love the cove balconies on that floor. I would take it any day over a regular one. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JEANMR1 said:

There is a small breakfast buffet. Snacks later on. An ice cream machine. A few video games and board games. Also if I remember correctly the movies are all free in the there - not like in the rooms where you have to pay for the premium movies. When we first did those cabins my kids were 7 and they 10 so it was fantastic to give them the freedom to go back and forth and hang out in there without us. Now they are 11 and 14 so it isn’t quite as important but still nice. Also love the cove balconies on that floor. I would take it any day over a regular one. 

Awesome!   We are super excited to experience it.   

Is the breakfast buffet warm foods like eggs and meats, or is it more continental style?

todd

On 7/7/2021 at 10:24 PM, aadaneboy said:

Awesome!   We are super excited to experience it.   

Is the breakfast buffet warm foods like eggs and meats, or is it more continental style?

todd

Warm foods. 

• Like 1

On 7/7/2021 at 10:35 AM, JEANMR1 said:

Hi

For any of you lucky people currently on the Horizon or Vista - can you confirm that the family harbor lounge is open? I have no reason to think it’s not but I just want to make sure. We will be on the horizon on the 24th and the kids love that place. Also, hopefully they can make a few friends their since the kids club is not open.

Thanks

Can anyone confirm it’s open?

thanks