Eli's extreme adventure

cindygad

We just got back from doing the extreme adventure one week ago. this adventure rates in the top excursions we have done in 15 cruises. Eli picked us up at pier at 10am. Our boat docked at 10 and we were off to meet boat. We had a full boat of total of 22 people. We sat in front and straddled bench and held on to the side. You do not want to have any back problems if you ride in front. It was rough but an exhilarating ride in front. The people in back had a smoother ride but got wet.

First went to snorkle and hold the stingrays. I am short 5'2'' and was able to stand in water. You could buy pictures they took with stingrays if you wanted. I was surprised how soft the skin was of stingrays.

Went to private beach for lunch, able to snorkle if wanted while they set up lunch of barbecue chicken, salad, fried plantanes, pasta salad, and banana bread. Yum! Yum!

We continued to cruise around island. We entered Nelson dockyard and learned history of dockyard. Interestingly the row boats that they race across the ocean end the race there. I could not believe how small they were and that they were able to make it across the ocean in them.

We snorkled outside of Nelson dockyard. Had two options to go out further with one of Eli's crew member or snorkle closer to boat. We did not bring our own snorkle equipment and his was in top shape.

We then continued around island and then stopped at a beautiful private beach with the softest sand and had his famous passion punch.

We had done Eli's eco tour 2 years ago and he gave us a 20% discount for being repeat costomers.

To help to decide which tour to do. I would do the eco tour first. If you like high speed and spending 3/4 time in boat you will like the extreme.

Eli's tour is why we picked up a tour coming back to Antigua.It lived up to our expectations and was worth the money.

I will try to answer any questions.

Cindy

Thanks for the information you provided. I had just contacted Eli's tour company and was struggling with which one to take on our cruise (10 months from today, we set sail on Crown Princess). As this is our first trip to Antigua, and with help from your suggestion, I've now decided on the Eco Tour as a "first timer" and we'll just have to go back someday so we can try the Extreme next time!

Archived