Tracy Arm Fjord Portion of Alaska Cruise Question

Elaine5715

We are on the Miracle on the 7th.  We booked this excursion about a month ago.  For some reason it shows under Seattle, although we were advised that it is Tracy Arm and a glitch under Seattle.  If you are not seeing it on the 14th, I wonder if it is sold out???

19 minutes ago, CRUZN-IS-FUN said:

We are on the Miracle on the 7th.  We booked this excursion about a month ago.  For some reason it shows under Seattle, although we were advised that it is Tracy Arm and a glitch under Seattle.  If you are not seeing it on the 14th, I wonder if it is sold out???

I don't know ,  but I emailed.  So I guess I wait

20 minutes ago, CRUZN-IS-FUN said:

3 minutes ago, DREAM SEEKER said:

I booked from my cruise excursion 

I just checked and it says they are sold out May 10th. It is 189 but was worth it to me.  Check excursion at tracy arms. I NEVER give up so if it says sold out call them.  I always worry others won't like what I like because I enjoy it all.  

48 minutes ago, Love being Mimi said:

I want to Thank you for all your help.  I got it.  I hope I see you on the ship

Great!  I was just coming over to tell you it has finally posted under Seattle shore excursions on the website.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jfaaborg said:

Thankx! Hopefully they can put me on a waitlist for my Cruise (July 27). 

Unfortunately they do not have a waitlist but they, IMC ShoreExcursions email, said that they are going to open another time slot on the Tracy Arm Fjord day of the cruise.

On 7/19/2021 at 11:01 AM, Elaine5715 said:

Look under "Seattle" for shore excursions.  It was there.  $189 ish

Thanks for sharing this information. I would have never known that there was an excursion on this "sea day." I booked it for our 8/24 cruise and I can't wait!!!

1 hour ago, loohoo1 said:

Thanks for sharing this information. I would have never known that there was an excursion on this "sea day." I booked it for our 8/24 cruise and I can't wait!!!

You can thank the "Blue Cards" sailing with me.  They dug right into their reading assignments and saw it.  I also never would have looked there.

• Like 1