Captains Circle

Mad4WDW

Hi All,

Sorry if this has been asked before...New to Princess

I've booked us onto a princess cruise for the first time and they've transferred over loyalty point from the P & O cruises weve done previously. Is there a reason why they missed all of the nights we sailed before the current P & O scheme changed names? They missed off 42 nights from when the P & O programme was called Portunis. On top of this theyve missed off the whole of 2019 that we did on P & O. They also havent added the last P & O staycation we did a week ago but I guess that could be put down to just not being updated yet.

Can someone throw some light?

TIA

Greg

We were member of P&O original club (POSH) then stayed through all changes until moving over to Princess. We were able to transfer all P&O when we changed and started at Elite. Around 2015 we were told that Princess would not longer accept P&O;  we went back and forth with Princess and found that they sometimes get all credit and sometimes only get partial. I have found that by going on Cruise history in Cruise personalizer I get a total of the cruises counted and the days. I print that and take it on each cruise.  Interesting in that P&O changed their rules so that folks that do not cruise within three years of last cruise, revert to lowest level. We have over 40 P&O cruises since 1966 but are at the bottom level. We were told on our last cruise Aurora, that they (P&O) didn't really care if they had "Yanks" aboard 😞

Thanks for the replies. Looks like they've recognised everything from the changeover when The P & O loyalty scheme became Peninsular up until end of 2018, Ive got a cruise on Britannia in the Caribbean showing on the Captains Circle account thats from Christmas 2018.