The Sky is on its way to Singapore

PerthSkyCruiser

This afternoon we went to see the Pacific Sky docked in Fremantle harbour just before it left for Singapore. The atmosphere was very festive, with excited passengers lining the decks, some already with drinks in their hands. It was great to watch her head out to sea about an hour later. What magic it is to see a cruise ship leave, and even better when you know you'll be on board yourself in a few weeks time!

I thought I'd share this with all prospective Sky cruisers just to get you in the mood :) . We certainly are!

Ans

Always a thrill to see a ship sail - but much more of a thrill to be aboard.

We were on Pacific Sky's last voyage as Sky Princess, San Francisco to Sydney, 11-00, and enjoyed the 27 night passage very much.

Hard to beat that trip, sailing from one the world's prettiest harbors to another beautiful harbor, both with great looking bridges!

Just looked on the Cam at the Sky and it's still showing it's in Freemantle!!

We saw Sky leave from Sydney 3 years ago (it was about 4 weeks before we cruised her) and the excitement was awesome. All the people lined around the railing. Got some great photos. It certainly got you more excited!! (if that's at all possible) lol lol.

Kerri

We fly from Melb to Singapore next Friday the 24th and our cruise leaves Saturday! YIPPEEE!!!

I said Bon Voyage to you on another thread because for some reason I thought you had 7 days in Singapore first. Must have you mixed up with someone else:o . Easy yo do on these boards! Sorry about that.

Karen

How exciting Ans!:D Which cruise are you doing again, my hubbie and I are on the P607N, leaving on 4th March!

Not long now

You beat us by one week as we leave on 11th March. We're on P608N. It's amazing how quickly the time goes when you start counting down. I got very excited yesterday to see the big blue funnel as we entered Fremantle. It's hubby and my first ever cruise together (as you cannot count the trip on the Russian ship Turkmenia when we came to Australia - that was no cruise!). Cheers.

Ans

We've been on a few holidays but never a cruise, it was my hubby's choice this time and he's been wanting to do one for a while and when the specials came out we just couldn't resist!

I know I've been counting since 8 weeks to go and now it's only 2 weeks - ohmygoodness!!! Yippeeeeee:) :)

the executive chef thomas told me they are having a big crew party on lower back when sky pulls out of exmouth as it will be a farewell to australia barbeque i believe its crew only let me know how seas are on oz to singapore leg i heard they can be quite mountainous

Archived