Sunrise 4 day questions

Ah! That would explain it then lol. I've never cruised with my kids before so I never really paid attention to what they were allowed to do as far as those kind of activities. DD loves singing karaoke as does the mister (I'm divorced but can't figure out how to change my username🤦🏼‍♀️) and I'm looking forward to her being able to participate.

48 minutes ago, DevilDogsWifey215 said:

Ah! That would explain it then lol. I've never cruised with my kids before so I never really paid attention to what they were allowed to do as far as those kind of activities. DD loves singing karaoke as does the mister (I'm divorced but can't figure out how to change my username🤦🏼‍♀️) and I'm looking forward to her being able to participate.

She could be a star! Reminds of a cruise from years past, may have been Costa Magica, they auditioned guests during the day for a talent show towards the end of the cruise.

She's no Whitney Houston but she does Billie Ellish pretty good! She still gets pretty nervous though. I'm lucky in that several friends run karaoke around town and base and bc her dad is military I can take her to places on base so she can participate. The mister is however pretty awesome with a range of styles and always has crowd approvals wherever he goes. They are all new to cruising and are going to have a blast no matter what!

41 minutes ago, Bermuda C said:

We are booked on the "Inaguaral/ Re-Start" Sunrise on 8/14

Your cabin will be ready and waiting since there is no turnaround, at least you'd think that would be the case.