Change cruise after final pay

cruise.freak

2 minutes ago, cruise.freak said:

Do anyone know if possible to change cruise to a different one after final payment  has passed? 

Sometimes. For instance you say you cant do the current covid protocols you can move ot forward.

I'd have like to move my b2b breeze to 8 day dream, same days and could not use that reason, just the other choice was cheaper and went to half moon cay. 

I'd say depends on why, they might. 

We booked this cruise with our entire family however one daughter is canceling as she has two young kids and with covid restrictions they are not going. We picked this cruise for their fall break but is it not the ports we liked. We would

like to change to just a different t ship/ports same time

frame

9 minutes ago, cruise.freak said:

We booked this cruise with our entire family however one daughter is canceling as she has two young kids and with covid restrictions they are not going. We picked this cruise for their fall break but is it not the ports we liked. We would

like to change to just a different t ship/ports same time

frame

I think you need a covid reason to change. Not I dont like the ports as well as this other cruise .. or I'd have moved my oct cruise.

Maybe move it to same fall break in 2022 .. and then you are free to rebook now. Need some creative thinking imo, but try. If it's more expensive maybe they will budge.