Bliss 17100 or 17104

mertziek

I was in 17100 on Encore (which is identical to the Bliss).  No noise from the Horizon lounge.  I loved the location.  You are only steps away from the Horizon lounge and can enter it through a private door that is not the main entrance that most others use.   We loved the Horizon lounge.  It was quiet and peaceful the entire week.  You can always go there to get a snack or refreshments.  These cabins also have a larger balcony than the other suites.   There is a little walkway that extends the balcony.  We found being at the very end of the hall very quiet since no one would walk past our door.  
The only downside is being so high (deck 17) and so far forward, you can really feel the motion. I had trouble sleeping the first 2 nights because of it.   However, I would not hesitate to book this cabin again.  The Haven complex on Bliss and Encore is so nice, there are perks to whatever suite you pick.  Some are close to the Haven restaurant while others close to the Horizon lounge, etc.  You really cant go wrong.

Edited by david_sobe
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

Hi, what do u mean private entrance that most won’t use? Also, Any feedback on the bathroom being right outside the 17700 room. We are a family of 5 going to be sailing in the 2br with one person in the living room. My thought is this individual will have easy access to the bathroom outside the cabin if needed late at night or early in the morning instead of going into either bedroom. It seems to be really convenient right outside the cabin, whereas the entrance to the horizon lounge is on the other side by 17100. Can you advise on this?