Looking for recommendation....

happy cruzin

Ok...here is the deal. We just returned from the Triumph last weekend and already I am beginning to look towards the next cruise!! :rolleyes:

I am looking from recommendations of ships and or itineraries so that we can pick the next one. DH would love to do Panama, I would love Alaska but we usually cruise in early spring so I'm not thinking that those will work right now. Maybe it is time to go back to Eastern - but which ship/which stops?? :confused:

We have cruised on the Pride (Eastern), Glory (Western), Destiny (Southern) and Triumph (Western). I would love to see what recommendations you guys may have.

Thanks! ;)

We just returned from the Triumph last weekend ...

Happy cruzin, we're sailing on the Triumph on 2/25. Have you posted a review I've missed? DH and I are going doing the Eastern itinerary but would love to read anything about your Triumph experiences that you will share! :) What deck was your cabin on?

Ok...here is the deal. We just returned from the Triumph last weekend and already I am beginning to look towards the next cruise!! :rolleyes:

I am looking from recommendations of ships and or itineraries so that we can pick the next one. DH would love to do Panama, I would love Alaska but we usually cruise in early spring so I'm not thinking that those will work right now. Maybe it is time to go back to Eastern - but which ship/which stops?? :confused:

We have cruised on the Pride (Eastern), Glory (Western), Destiny (Southern) and Triumph (Western). I would love to see what recommendations you guys may have.

Thanks! ;)

I heard the best time for Alaska is FAll ... unsure of that but I would check that out..

We went to Alaska in May 2003 (HAL) and had a great trip and wonderful weather. Our cruise was northbound from Vancouver to Seward with stops in Ketchikan, Juneau, Sitka and sailing through Glacier Bay and College Fjord. It was a fantastic trip.

Archived