Just off the Vista

This specific question. Was asked to John Heald several times.He specifically states. Don’t worry, you will be taken care of. ( As in, please don’t worry about it.) And I was not asking about people, who have flown home. I was specifically asking. If the poster, though that these people were being taken to a quarantine area , ( per the CDC guidelines). That states, cruise companies,will help these people find accommodations. If found Covid positive. 

9 minutes ago, apetnutbeme1987 said:

This specific question. Was asked to John Heald several times.He specifically states. Don’t worry, you will be taken care of. ( As in, please don’t worry about it.) And I was not asking about people, who have flown home. I was specifically asking. If the poster, though that these people were being taken to a quarantine area , ( per the CDC guidelines). That states, cruise companies,will help these people find accommodations. If found Covid positive. 

Carnival will provide a list of hotels within the area if flying and unable to return home. Someone recently went through this and felt carnival was lacking in support to those that tested positive, due to the lack of support outside of the hotel list. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, apetnutbeme1987 said:

I don’t know if carnival helped them or not. I did see people leaving with their luggage in Cozumel. Not sure if it was COVID related though. A rumor was going around the day before and for sure we had a medical ER. Ship left 2-3 hours late leaving from Belize. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, funinthesun19661975 said:

So It was Wednesday around 530pm and the captain came on the intercom and announced that we have passengers that were positive for COVID. Stated that a mask was mandatory for all indoor places other than the restaurant while eating and drinking. Must wear when walking into restaurant and eating areas. On day 6 I was sitting in lido area eating and they had security at the sliding door making you put on mask when entering. I will answer more shortly and continue with this, about to get tested to make sure all is ok.

Also, the captain stated that the passengers that tested positive had all been vaccinated.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, funinthesun19661975 said:

So It was Wednesday around 530pm and the captain came on the intercom and announced that we have passengers that were positive for COVID. Stated that a mask was mandatory for all indoor places other than the restaurant while eating and drinking. Must wear when walking into restaurant and eating areas. On day 6 I was sitting in lido area eating and they had security at the sliding door making you put on mask when entering. I will answer more shortly and continue with this, about to get tested to make sure all is ok.

Also, the captain stated that the passengers that tested positive had all been vaccinated.

10 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I think it's next week right? I thought I read the protocols go into effect on the 14th. If so it's kind of stupid that you don't need a mask this week but you do need one next week.

Nope