Marella from Newcastle 13th August check in time?

Hi

i have checked my parents in and printed everything but there is no arrival time stated. Never been on marella but with Cunard, RC and p&o have always been given a time 

tried to call but can’t get through 

should they have a time and if so where would I find it?

thanks 

Hi

We are also on this cruise. We received our final travel documents which acts as your tickets on the 6th August. When you click on the pdf the check in time is on pages 4/5. Our check in time is 2pm, I hope this helps.

Sheila

7 minutes ago, wilson12 said:

Hi

We are also on this cruise. We received our final travel documents which acts as your tickets on the 6th August. When you click on the pdf the check in time is on pages 4/5. Our check in time is 2pm, I hope this helps.

Sheila

I have just looked at the Port of Tyne website and it says 6pm that’s the only information I can find.

As far as I know you can only go ashore on a ships tour, I know Celebrity have started to let you go ashore on your own but nothing from Marella so far.  I bit the bullet last week and booked some excursions but I was hoping we might be able to go off on our own. They may be able to book something onboard.

Can I just double check that I don’t need a PCR  or lateral flow test before I leave home? I’ve also tried ringing TUI and can’t get through. 

I think the travel agent should have the check in time if you don’t. I would arrive early afternoon if you can’t find a time.

Edited by Happy2b@sea