Rockstar Mini Bar Setup Menu

luv2cruzuk

Hi Everyone,

If you're staying in a Rockstar Suite (not mega) on @VirginVoyages Scarlet Lady, then you get to choose what free mini bar items are stocked in your cabin. We've put together this leaflet showing what free packages you can choose. 

just message your Rockstar Agent and let them know which package you want.

Cheers!

David

2F34BAE9-834D-4CC6-939E-E4192E4F3CBC.thumb.jpeg.606eedf1923657f876b85cf905e5fb83.jpeg

• Like 2

Be careful with that Johnnie Walker!

We noticed that it was the one bottle on our mini bar that we hadn’t seen listed on the official list from Virgin… so I checked on Rockstar chat and they told us it indeed wasn’t part of the spirit package but was chargeable at $65!

• Like 1

So just to confirm, the mini bar in the suites is fuly stocked with chargeable items above and beyond the free package? I think David's Rock Star suite video showed a full set of spirits & mixers even though he chose the Bubbles On Us package?

• Like 1

We were told the Johnnie Walker was included when we chose our package on the phone but when we arrived it was singled out when being shown our room as not included.

We knew we weren't going to drink all the included alcohol anyway so no point questioning for us but it definitely seemed odd to provide one bottle of spirits that wasn't included. Interestingly we were told our mixers weren't included as well but we did believe these were.

We also had a fridge full of wine/champagne which was also pointed out as not being included though this was pretty obvious anyway as we had chosen the spirits package so didn't even consider that it could have been.

Hopefully these little things will all be worked out soon enough 🙂

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wendyam76 said:

You might want to recheck the bubbles package - we had four bottles of bubbly - supposed to be a honey moscato, Chandon, prosecco and Moët but instead of Chandon we got an extra bottle of Moët! 
Wendy

Lucky you Wendy!! Hope you had a fab time!

• Like 1

On 8/15/2021 at 9:08 AM, paul_uk said:

So just to confirm, the mini bar in the suites is fuly stocked with chargeable items above and beyond the free package? I think David's Rock Star suite video showed a full set of spirits & mixers even though he chose the Bubbles On Us package?

Hi Paul, Yes you are correct.... All the spirits you saw in the video were additional cost items. Actually, I think they put the spirits/mixers in the room by mistake, because we had to chase up on our Bubbles package.

I'm glad that they stocked it though, because it looked amazing!

Cheers for commenting, David

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, alwaysfrantic said:

So we have to choose one bottle of alcohol?  Or choose a wines package? I was under the impression it would be stocked once with everything. 

This is incorrect, this thread is very dated.  Yes you get everything.  See the newer discussions. 

• Like 1