Cozumel All Inclusive Beach Break at San Francisco Beach

slefler

• 2 weeks later...

We're back:( ... we really enjoyed the day at Playa San Francisco. We are a group of 10, 3 adults, 3 teens, 12 yo,11yo,3yo and a 2 yo. There was plenty to do for everyone. We rented a couple of snorkel sets ( not included) for the day. The pool is nice, the kiddie pool looked like it was being repaired, but people were still using it. The food and service were very good. I guess it depends on what you are looking for. It's located right next to Paradise Beach. That looked really nice too, much busier, no pool, big bar,water trampoline. We got a van and a taxi, paid $15 for each, incl.tip. They droppped us off at Paradise Beach entrance, but the guy there just let us walk through to our side. Let me know if you have specific questions!:)

Did they have parasailing and do you know how much it was? How about a snorkel tour?

There was a rental station in between San Fran and Paradise Beach. If you want to book anything, do it when you first get there. They offered Parasailing, Jet Skis, Banana Boat rides, and I think a snorkel tour. The only price I know is for the Banana boat, $12 per person.

brandypants...

Could you tell us how the food and drinks were?

Were snacks included in the package? salsa etc

We wer orginally supposed to go to Nachi Cocum but for obvious reasons we had to change to this one.

Yes, the chips and salsa were included and the best I ever had!! We tried the beef taco,chicken taco,chicken fajitas and cheese nachos. Everything was great except the nachos, the cheese was melted over the top and after a minute it was hard as a rock. The drinks were good, the non-alcoholic ones ok. Our service was excellent, 2 servers for our group of 10.

Brandypants

I believe there is an option snorkel trip off San Francisco Beach. Do you know anything about it/did anyone go on it? We're a family of 9 going in November an looking for something that everyone (from 11-76 years) could enjoy.

Thanks

• 1 year later...
OK I thought PB you had to take a boat to get to it? Am I wrong? How much was this pass for the day at SF? Can you get a guided snorkel tour while there?

Danielle

No Paradise beach is located next to San Fransico..(no boat need to get there) AI pass for SF is $40, or you can do the $8 entrance charge and pay as you go.. They have a Glass bottom snorkel tour but recent reports indicate its not worth the extra $35....

OK I thought PB you had to take a boat to get to it? Am I wrong? How much was this pass for the day at SF? Can you get a guided snorkel tour while there?

Danielle

A boat ride is needed to Passion Island.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g150809-d154082-r7681923-Isla_de_Pasion-Cozumel_Yucatan_Peninsula.html

Not sure were you get Passion island from PB... Passion (only available thru the ship) yes, you need to ride a boat, Paraidise beach is on the island...

Poster seemed confused about a boat ride? Just letting them know that a boat ride was needed to Passion Island. Just letting them know about Passion Island.

We wer orginally supposed to go to Nachi Cocum but for obvious reasons we had to change to this one.

What did I miss? What are the "obvious reasons?" I was thinking this would be a great place for our group to go to in Sept. Something happen? I don't see a new thread about it?

Thanks for any help. :o

• 4 weeks later...

What did I miss? What are the "obvious reasons?" I was thinking this would be a great place for our group to go to in Sept. Something happen? I don't see a new thread about it?

Thanks for any help. :o

Patti, the post about Nachi Cocum being closed for obvious reasons was posted back in Feb. 2006. Hurricane Wilma hit in October 2005 and closed it down for quite awhile. Even now, Nachi Cocum isn't open to the public. You have to make a reservation ahead of time through Island Marketing.

Archived