Vloggers

On 2/22/2023 at 10:17 PM, fac429 said:

Someone asked if we're watching these for entertainment or information, and for me personally it's 98% for information.  Very occasionally I'll find someone that I enjoy and will watch more of their videos for fun (though MelKaps and Travel Cruisers are the only ones I can think of).

Danny from HT is my go-to if I need to know very specific information about a ship (like where to find a fire extinguisher or water bottle filling station on deck 9).

There's one channel that I won't name whose videos are good when it comes to food (showing menus, shots of the actual food, etc.) but it's led to a running joke in our house where every time we have a meat dish we say "it's so tender..." 

I know it is a few months late, but thank you so much for watching! I make the videos so my family and friends can keep up with our adventures. We work full time so don’t cruise as often as the full time vloggers, but we appreciate that so many people enjoy them. 🙂

With that being said, I finally got around to editing some of our Greece vlogs from 2022! 

9 minutes ago, MelKaps said:

I know it is a few months late, but thank you so much for watching! I make the videos so my family and friends can keep up with our adventures. We work full time so don’t cruise as often as the full time vloggers, but we appreciate that so many people enjoy them. 🙂

With that being said, I finally got around to editing some of our Greece vlogs from 2022! 

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...