Does anyone know??

mands

If you can take any booze on the trip with you? :confused: The P&O brochure says you can, but then the terms and conditions on the website states that they have now decided you can't take it onboard for personal consumption for safety reasons. Which I can understand aswell. We normally like a pre-dinner aperitif so like to take a small bottle for that along on our holidays.:D

No, you can no longer take booze on the ship to enjoy in your cabin. When I received my tickets there was a notice stating no alcohol is to be taken on the ship for consuming on board. It believe it is to do with R.S.A (Responsible Service of Alcohol) and the fact they can make more money from people now having to buy more drinks!

No, you can no longer take booze on the ship to enjoy in your cabin. When I received my tickets there was a notice stating no alcohol is to be taken on the ship for consuming on board. It believe it is to do with R.S.A (Responsible Service of Alcohol) and the fact they can make more money from people now having to buy more drinks!

AliCruise

What a nuisance - never mind!:( I've just seen another chat with them all talking about how much drinks are etc on the ship and also where to score freebies etc. The prices don't sound too bad and considering what else is included for the price we paid, we should have a sufficient "booze fund" to take along with us.....

15 more sleeps!

Well after reading some of the other chats, I think we might just give it a go and take a small bottle on see what happens, all they can do is confiscate it then you get it at the end. We are staying in Singa's for 4 nights after so we can just drink it then if need be! Downtown duty free do these small bottles for $5 when you spend over $50 in the shop anyway so that might be a goer!

Definitely like to have a predinner drink or two!

My Star tickets have just arrived and a note about taking those extra drinks onboard.

No alcohol is allowed to be taken onboard with warnings that all luggage will be X-rayed in an endeavour to stamp out this practise.

I wouldn't risk it if I were you mands...as it could get you off to a bad start for your cruise.

Marleneann.

Yeah, I know what you're saying could be risky in getting off on a bad foot. It seems some people are getting through and others aren't. I'm just happy to drink cocktails the whole time anyway!! Yummy!

2 weeks to go!:)

I remember on our last cruise some young teenagers that were drunk.

I think they were mixing their softdrink with mum or dads alcohol from the cabin.

Kazza

Archived