First Cruise ~ May 14th - 18th 2006

agraygirl

My husband and I booked our cruise today!

We added the romance package which includes a Tropical Rain Forest Pass... any idea what that means?

Also, this is a four day cruise, will there be one overnighter for our son(7yo)? We thought maybe we would schedule the turndown for that night.

This is our first cruise! We are so excited!! We already booked the dolphin encounter(Nassau) and the glass bottom boat(Castaway Cay) for the three of us.:D :D :D We also got the Deluxe Stateroom with veranda (Cat 5).

Oh, last question. We booked this on the website wth airefaire included, how do get our airline reservations?

:) The rain forest spa is a very private outside type of area where the two of you will be pampered to. You most certainly will enjoy your cat 5 Veranda, and Castaway Cay, is a Paradise. Disney will send you a package in a pouch about three weels before you depart. Everything except your Id's will be in it. Call to see if you need passports, the rules are changing daily it seems. Also call Disney, or go on-line and get an introductory cd, it's imformative, and will get you more excited about your adventure, you are about to begin. My wife and I are booked again for our 5th fall cruise in a row Disney. Check in at the Disney terminal usually goes pretty smooth. Do at least 1 or 2 breakfast in the restrant, as opposed to breakfast buffet. Ask your cabin attendant for a cooler, and fresh ice twice a day. Get the chocolate milk for your child at the buffet and keep it ice cold. So many more tips to divulge, enjoy, METROWON:)

My husband and two dd's (5 1/2) (4) will be joining you on this cruise!! I can't wait!!! The girls can't stop talking about the cruise. We were joking with my younger dd saying Mickey would kick her off if she didn't eat good (she is an awful eater) and she said she was going to throw Mickey Overboard, LOL!!!

I need SUNSHINE and RELAXATION!!

Archived