How many can dine at Spirit's Tempanyaki?

singitalto

on the STAR it holds about 14-16 somewhere along that... you can call NCL and ask ,, im sure they will tell you for sure,,im not sure about on the ship you are asking about

i remember we had to reserve it 2 days in advance on the star...

have fun

melissa

I noticed the Spirit's Tempanyaki area is not that big. Does anyone know how many the area seats? We are a party of 16- will we all fit?

singitalto - no, I am sorry, you will not fit. As the teppanyaki is set up, there are only 10 seats. Possibly, they can make room for more, but I CANNOT imagine more than 12 people. I ate there, and there was 6 of us and 4 open seats... perhaps you can talk to the concierge, but I dont think even he/she can expand the space.

~Intrepid

You choose meals from a menu, and they are priced individually from 12.50 to 20.00 (I think, maybe only 15.00)

~Intrepid

Thanks for responding! I think it was you who also showed me how to avoid getting premium vodka when I didn't ask for it.

Does the Teppanyaki menu include the regular starter and dessert options? My children want to try it out so I assume they wouldn't have half sized portions at half the cost would they?

andrew, 15 days to go

Does the Teppanyaki menu include the regular starter and dessert options? My children want to try it out so I assume they wouldn't have half sized portions at half the cost would they?

Andrew - The menu in the Teppanyaki includes all starters and desserts. They all came with a soup and salad and a choice of ice creams for dessert (green tea and coconut on our cruise - I had half and half) Some menus (like the one I got - Imperial Feast) also included sushi.

~Intrepid

We booked the grill area for 12 of us on the Sun and it was a very comfortable fit - not crowded at all.....just to watch the chefs was very exciting and enjoyable. It is not to be missed. Everyone ordered different items and they were accomodated efficiently and quickly.

Archived