Lunch on the first day!!!!!

smurfette

I don't think you get lunch on the Sun because the embarkation & departure is a little later. We brought pizzas when we boarded back in Sept. They are very reasonably priced and we had 2 between the 4 of us with a plate of chips and it was more than enough.

Sorry to disappoint mands no arvo tea is supplied on the first day out of Sydney. Nothing til dinner!

Lunch is usually provided on the Star mainly because departure is 2pm and you get on earlier (sorry Marleneann & Anissa, I know you are boarding later!).

Cheers,

Chaz:)

We are going out from Singapore on the Sky on the 4th March, so do you think that would be different for arvo tea? I'm not too bothered but know my hubbie will probably be a bit peckish. Might be all too exciting and can just hold ourselves on a packet of crisps or something til dinner anyways as we are on the early sitting.

We have booked Kings and Queens shuttle bus from the Central Coast.

I think they said they will be picking us up between 10 & 11am.

My plan was to go in early, check our bags in and go for lunch just near the "Showboat" but this time we are under someone elses timetable.

Do you know when you will be getting there yet? and how you are getting to the ship?

Kazza:)

We are only about an hour away from Darling Harbour. My dad is driving us & probably my brother. As there are 5 of us we need 2 ppeople to drive us in. Having said that, I did say that if my dad (we know for sure he can do it) is the only one that can take us I will catch a train & meet them there. My DH has also said he would catch a train, so we don't know yet which one it will be. It is my brother's birthday the day we leave. If they all want to go & have lunch at Darling Harbour, then we will drop our bags, have lunch & board later but if they don't want to have kunch & would rather drop us off & go, then we will board ASAP & start partying!!!

Karen

Archived