Any shuttles LAX to San Pedro Hotel?

snoodqueen

Are there any shuttles that go from LAX to hotels in San Pedro?  I'm flying in the night before my cruise and taxis/Uber are pricey for one person.  I know there used to be ones in the pre-Covid world.  Thanks for any suggestions.

I'm headed to LA in October and will book the cruise line's airport transfer. I'll be arriving the night before and staying at an airport hotel, then using the hotel's shuttle to return to LAX in the morning. NCL's airport transfer is $25, about half the price of a Lyft/Uber. This plan wouldn't make sense for a couple or family, but is a money-saver for us solos. 

Airport hotels can be cheaper, too. I'm paying about $170 for a nice airport hotel (Hyatt Regency) plus $25 for the NCL transfer, compared to $210-230 for the Doubletree or Crowne Plaza in San Pedro plus a $50 Lyft ride. There's nothing to do around LAX so I booked a flight arriving in the evening - straight to bed afterwards.

Edited by coastcat

Coastcat - thanks for your input.  I'm going in October as well but on Princess.  I never thought of staying close to LAX and returning for the bus transfer.  Great plan!  I usually stay at the Best Western in San Pedro and either walk down to the pier or take a taxi the short distance.  Nothing fancy but your hotel for my dates is $294 compared with $165 for BW.  I will look into doing it as you suggested on my next solo trip down, hopefully in the Spring.  Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks scottca075 for the info.  I did a quick quote search on their website and it would cost me $135 to go from LAX to San Pedro.  A taxi will cost far less than that.  It would be worth it if travelling with several others.  I'll keep it in mind for another time.