Edge Current Activities on Board

barbiecruiser27

What sort of offerings occur on the edge? We are sailing early October 2021 and are curious how active things will be (given covid, lower cap etc)...Does anyone who has sailed recently have a copy of the cruise compass (unsure what X calls it?)- first timers here!

I know there is a silent disco, any other late night fun? How late do things run? Are there games during the day (trivia, pool side things etc)

Thanks!

Yes, silent disco 3 nights, one night the club, one on deck, and final night grand plaza. All were a blast.  There is a late night comedian at 1045pm, and magician another night. The club has a show one night “Undercover” production cast. The Club was open nightly, Eden has live music till midnight 

1 hour ago, favoritevacation said:

We were on the Edge for one of the last sailings before Covid and we are going again next month! I haven’t heard of anyone talking about the performers in Eden. Do they still do their cirque du soliel type performance there? 

No, we were on the Aug 21 sailing, and Eden was used for music entertainment.  I haven't seen any word on whether the shift in Eden entertainment is temporary or permanent.

-- Kevin