Atlantis at night?.....

Luv4dacruise

Hey everyone, i am on the 5/13 sailing of the Norwegian Dawn and our port hours are 8pm to 12pm. Now what i am wondering is about the Hotel itself. I would like to know if we get the day passes or book a room or what-not, are the pool facilities open 24 hours?.....What does a day-pass entail as compared to booking a room?.......I will have my 7 year-old niece with me and am really looking forward to showing her Atlantis (have never been there before myself) as opposed to going to Coral World......Thanx in advance!

Hey everyone, i am on the 5/13 sailing of the Norwegian Dawn and our port hours are 8pm to 12pm. Now what i am wondering is about the Hotel itself. I would like to know if we get the day passes or book a room or what-not, are the pool facilities open 24 hours?.....What does a day-pass entail as compared to booking a room?.......I will have my 7 year-old niece with me and am really looking forward to showing her Atlantis (have never been there before myself) as opposed to going to Coral World......Thanx in advance!

Day passes are no longer available, but if you book a room, you can use all the amenities.. The pools and beach close at dusk.. or around 7pm, whichever is earlier. They start stacking chairs around 6pm in the warm months.. (winter days are shorter and the pools close around 5pm).

The DIGS are open 24/7, and you can walk around the grounds in the evening, although there is no entertainment outdoors and not much to see.

Try pricing the Comfort Suites along with the rooms at the Atlantis.. they are often times cheaper.

Archived