Staterooms 9047 and 9049 QM2 queens suite experience

aday10

I really enjoyed the Concierge Lounge on our QG crossing. Especially as my cabin's WiFi went south on Day 4 of the crossing, I found it handy to hang there for an hour or so on my laptop. Especially enjoyed the snacks and tea sandwiches - and the concierges were such a great help for anything aboard. (No need to queue at the Purser's Desk)

Also, for your two bottles of spirits, you may see a list of available brands. This isn't exhaustive. Feel free to request your favorites, even if it's not on the standards list. (In our case, we asked for Tanqueray 10 gin and Glenmorangie whisky) 

Although the Queen's Grill is magnificent, don't miss the delicious pub lunch in the Golden Lion Pub. (The lunch menu in the Grills is the same as in Britannia) And, indeed, the Britannia Restaurant is such a magnificent space, I'd consider an open seating lunch there one day, if you've not dined there before. 

Edited by MarkBearSF
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, MarkBearSF said:

I really enjoyed the Concierge Lounge on our QG crossing. Especially as my cabin's WiFi went south on Day 4 of the crossing, I found it handy to hang there for an hour or so on my laptop. Especially enjoyed the snacks and tea sandwiches - and the concierges were such a great help for anything aboard. (No need to queue at the Purser's Desk)

Also, for your two bottles of spirits, you may see a list of available brands. This isn't exhaustive. Feel free to request your favorites, even if it's not on the standards list. (In our case, we asked for Tanqueray 10 gin and Glenmorangie whisky) 

Although the Queen's Grill is magnificent, don't miss the delicious pub lunch in the Golden Lion Pub. (The lunch menu in the Grills is the same as in Britannia) And, indeed, the Britannia Restaurant is such a magnificent space, I'd consider an open seating lunch there one day, if you've not dined there before. 

Thanks for the recommendations! 

This will be my 8th time on QM2 and my 19th cruise with Cunard aha, and as much as I love the Britannia restaurant, I will stick to dining in the Grills lounge, but I will show my partner the Britannia restaurant. 

I’ve had the pub lunch twice I believe and both times I have not been impressed, at the time I was a vegetarian and there was only one choice. But my grandparents had the fish and chips and it really wasn’t anything to sing home about. But we will take a look at the menu when we get on the ship and see if we fancy it.