Puzzle @ National Handicraft Center

tngirl1979

My husband bought a beautiful puzzle at the National Handicraft Center

and he has been unable to complete it till just this week (we bought it in Sept 04). He took it to work and a GIRL completed it for him (ha ha). I would love to buy one for my daughter and maybe a few as gifts if anyone knows if they are still open. I will be going (hopefully) in Sept again (on RCCL Enchantment). Please advise if anyone has been recently or knows anything about this place.

We exited the Tourist Village thru the Reef Terminal....took a left....walked a short block to the end of the street and took a right....You will see lots of little booths & tables in an outdoor crafts market on your right....On your left about 1/2 block ahead you will see the National Crafts Center...it is right at the edge of the road...sorry I don't know the names of any streets here....We found the security guards at the Tourist Village exits to be very helpful with directions....just do not wander far...and do not wander off alone.

Archived