Current drink prices?

IloveOrchids

1 hour ago, IloveOrchids said:

Hi there fellow cruisers,  Hope I can get some help.  Does anyone know the current prices of wine by the glass? Well drinks vs call brands.  I haven't cruised in 3 years.  Any information will be appreciated!  

Thank you. 

The bar menus have been posted here. I see wine by the glass for $8.25, 8.50 and 10.75, even 13. Each adult is permitted to carry-on one 750ml bottle of wine. Cheers is offered with a limit of 15 drinks per day with unlimited non-alcohol drinks.

Depending if you are a heavy drinker or not. 15 a day is heavy. The package is what you want. However, if you are not. This is what I do. I get the soda package. Unlimited juice and sodas. Fresh juice in the AM or for a mixed drink. Usually each day they have a special for the double shot (jigger). Get the soda or juice of you choice. Large glass or small glass then get the shot of your choice. The double for the large glass a single for the small glass. Way ahead on cost. During the cruise my wife might want a special drink. At $10 or $13 fine. No where near what  the package costs. Again, this suggestion is for the light drinker.