What are your favorite drinks from the bar?

UCFKnight85

Mojitos (if they have fresh mint)

trish1c - funny you should mention Mojitos. On the SPIRIT a few weeks ago a friend tried several times, in vain, to order a Mojito. They kept telling her that there was no mint aboard. Funny thing is every time we ordered dessert, especially ice cream there was a sprig of mint on it. We almost started collecting it so we could take it to a bar and order her a mojito with our found mint!!!

~Intrepid

I love Singapore Slings, but I rarely get it when I order it, and NCL doesn't include it in their bar menus....

It's a classic drink. Any decent bartender knows how to make one. If they don't & you do, they will still make it for you. All the ingredients are aboard.

All the special drinks sound wonderful, especially the FROZEN ones. Does anyone have a ballpark figure as to what most of them cost?---just wondering if I need to take our a loan to quench my thirst! lol---just kidding. Prices for wine and mix drinks would be appreciated.

A micro-loan might be a good idea. :rolleyes: j/k

The bar prices are about what you'd expect to pay in a upscale bar at home. Domestic beer is about $3.50. Frozen drinks are $5-6. A top shelf martini or good glass of champagne will run somewhere between $10-15. Wine by the bottle prices run the gamut starting at about $26 through $200.

I'm mostly a Coors Light guy. However, while lounging at the Bimini Bar on the Dawn last June, the bar server suggested a Blue Hawaii frozen drink. Not sure what was in it. But, it was great and a very nice sky blue color! I spent about 4 hours at the bar drinking these things one after another. Then, I staggered back to our suite for a nice nap on our balcony. Strange thing was that I drank so many of those blue things that the next morning the water in the toilet had a strange blue color to it :)

At night, I tend to stick to Cosmo's. Less blotting then beer.

Archived