Allure april 16 cruise cancelled.

COCKYMARK

29 minutes ago, its the life2283 said:

Hi,

My son and his family are booked on this  cruise and yes it’s sailing on same date but changed to a 6 day western Caribbean instead. We will be taking the refund.

Hi...could you tell me what the 6 day itinerary is please???

It switched to a 6night itinerary. We had the option to moving to an earlier date, keeping the new 6night, or to cancel. The new 6 night is the exact itinerary that we will be on Oct 31, so I cancelled and moved up a week to the Wonder. Just wish they offered a little obc or speciality dining for the inconvenience and massive price jump, since that cruise doesn’t have all the discounts that I had with Allure. 

2 minutes ago, Hwatson786 said:

It switched to a 6night itinerary. We had the option to moving to an earlier date, keeping the new 6night, or to cancel. The new 6 night is the exact itinerary that we will be on Oct 31, so I cancelled and moved up a week to the Wonder. Just wish they offered a little obc or speciality dining for the inconvenience and massive price jump, since that cruise doesn’t have all the discounts that I had with Allure. 

They're not matching the price and related discounts.  That blows.

23 minutes ago, Hwatson786 said:

Could you tell me what the 6 night itinerary is please??

Below were our options, which indicate cabin/price matching:

Option 1: Stay onboard the Wonder of the Seas cruise

• We'll automatically move you to the Wonder of the Seas sailing departing on the same day as your original cruise. So, there's nothing for you to do!
  • Your new sailing will still offer the same beautiful destinations as your original cruise, and it'll depart from the same destination.
  • We'll do our best to move you to a like-for-like stateroom and your original stateroom category price will either be protected at your original cruise fare rate or reduced to the current cruise fare rate (whichever is lower). This excludes taxes, fees, gratuities, and other non-cruise fare items.
    • If you were already paid in full and your cruise fare rate decreases, we'll provide you with a refund for any difference in pricing. You can expect to receive your refund to your original form of payment 30 days after we move you. Kindly note, refund times may vary depending on your financial institution.
  • Lastly, as we return to service, our sailing protocols will continue to evolve. To stay informed and up-to-date, please visit RoyalCaribbean.com/Health.

Option 2: Select a 100% Refund

• If you no longer wish to sail, we'll be sad to see you go. We'll process a full refund of any paid portion of your cruise fare to the original form(s) of payment, including any non-refundable deposit.
    • You can expect to receive your refund 30 days after you submit your refund request.
  • If you booked your airfare through Royal Caribbean International, it will be automatically refunded to you. However, if you booked on your own, please contact the service provider directly for your options with them.
  • Lastly, if you used a Future Cruise Credit on this sailing, and you request a refund instead, we'll refund any NEW funds paid above the certificate amount, and we'll reinstate your original certificate.

On 9/17/2021 at 9:40 PM, Deez123 said:

Wait.... They are basically swapping ships and making you pay the difference?  If true, RCI never ceases to amaze.   Again, if true, glad they got $0 US bailout money.

No, I swapped ships as I didn’t want to be on a shorter cruise with the exact itinerary that I’m taking this October. I was hoping for a good well gesture of honoring the discounts I had on the original booking. 
Currently, it still shows I’m booked for the Allure that I cancelled last week. They also added trip protection without asking me. I’m over constantly calling Royal these past couple weeks.